OneSpartanburg Small Business Success Awards
Nominees will be brought before the Small Business Council on the 4th Wednesday of each month. Closing the discussion, council will approve, deny, or request further information. If further information is requested, program director or award chair will contact business owner directly.
### EVALUATION CRITERIA:
- **Staying Power:** Shows a history as an established business in Spartanburg County through time and community engagement.
- **Company Growth:** Shows positive growth trends in revenues and workforce.
- **Innovation:** Demonstrates creativity and imagination in business expansion and future planning.
- **Involvement:** Active as a civic partner, both as an organization and by encouraging employees to be engaged citizens.
- **Response to Adversity:** Facing challenges and overcoming obstacles with ingenuity, optimism and hard work.